Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Met President, met Trainer, got to Area - Zaragoza


Subject: Met President, Met Trainer, Got to Area.

Well here we are.  In my first area.  My "Birth".  (I am called my trainers "hijo" (child)  So about my trainer first.  He is from Roy utah.  I am his first companion from Utah.   His name is Elder Tonge.  He has a big heart and a fun and excited attitude that i really love!   We live in a Piso with the two Zone leaders and they are awesome Elder Houston and Elder Mijc.   They are awesome and funny.  We should have a good time while at the Piso, and be working hard outside.

I am positioned right now in Zaragoza.  It is an awesome area and we have a good group.  But our Zone is also the District. haha Not a whole ton of missionaries.  And to be completely honest.  Going through the area book with Elder Tonge, it looked pretty dead.  We are going to have to work really hard to get this place going.  And honestly i have heard that the Branch is giving some dificulties to the Missionaries.  I don´t give you all this news to scare you and make you happy at the same time,  I tell you this so that you know that i am going to work really hard.

President is awesome.  I´ll only have him for this first transfer but he´s an awesome guy.  Dinner and the devotional at the mission home was amazing.  Taco Salad.  I havent had mexican food in soo long.  It was amazing.  The mission of Spain had their record week and month of baptisms this past month.  Week alot, transfer 52.  haha.  But it´s going good here. My comp baptized three last transfer.  So i know we´ll get things done.

My Piso is impressed with my spanish.  So i guess it´s coming right along.

It was sad to leave the CCM.   I am really gonna miss some of those elders.  They are just flat out sold guys.  I really want to get in touch with elder Pastillo from Uraguay after the mission.  Some day.

But yeah.  I´m here, I´m alive, and ready to get to work.

I´ll have to get you my official address later.  But you should be getting an email.  Or dad has an email that has the address on it.  I just know the name of the city Zaragoza...  that´s about it haha!

I love you all,
Elder Collin Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment