Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Week in the Madrid MTC



Good ole Family.   I have realized from being out in the dark and dreary world that our family is pretty much the best on earth.  So yeah.

Well this is the last week that i´ll be in the MTC.  I have officially ended my stay of  preparitory learning, and will really start learning in the streets and homes of Barcelona.   It´s going to be fun.

I had to of the best people i´ve met in spain,  Hmna.  Martinez and Hmno. Arjona tell me yesterday that for only haveing two months of MTC Spainsh training, my spanish was amazing.  They kept saying the Gift of tongues, (in spanish of course).  I have truely been blessed, so whatever you are doing back home keep doing it cause it´s helping.

I will miss the teachers here, i will miss the people.  I will miss most of all the Temple.  I did my last session for two years today.  Sad.  But i´m excited for Bountiful in two years.  It´s gonna be fun.  I have loved being in this MTC, being into the culture, and language, and people.  I love em, all spaniards.

The funny thing is that Barcelona is the "lighthouse mission"  It is the fastest progressing mission in Europe.  And they have just reciently started to reduce the number of missionaries in Europe by almost half. But here in the MTC  we have twenty missionaries headed to Barcelona on Monday.  And i have to say that we have the most amazing missionaries headed there.   No lie.  They are awesome.   We are going to take control of Barcelona.   If there is anyone that is going to really get the ball moving it´s these missionaries.  The people of spain are in good hands.

I love it here, and i hope you are are doing well back in the States.

Elder Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment