It is so fun to be here. I had anothercomanion in the Park this week who knew less spainish than me so it was just me trying to understand and translate for him, then him trying to say anything back hahaha. So fun! I love the language barrier, we have 3 italianmissionaries. One of them speaks a little Italian and is fluent in German and pretty good at english.. Another has his own Indian language from Equador plus almost he's fluent in spanish and pretty good at italian.. The last one speaks a real small amount of English and is fluent in Italian. and when ever we talk to them it is the AWESOME jumble of translating and different languages! SOOOOO FUN hahahaha only in the MTC. I love it. My spanish is coming along, i work really hard on it.
Today we walked around the city. We almost went into the Prada store but didn´t have time. Maybe next week. It it´s fun enough to just walk around and see everything.
Tell Layna she should keep taking "assassin" classes until i get home to protect her haha.
And tell Ryker that i always knew he was a KILLER soccer player, like the little kids here in spain, it´s awesome to see how good the little guys are, and they remind me of you. Keep up the good work dude.
I love you all soooooo much, thanks for everything, for this opportunity to be here. For making me who i am. For being my family, the best one on earth. I´m soooo excited to show you all this country in a few years. And i´m excited to come back and be a better big brother and a better son. I know now just how much better i could have been. Not in a bad sense, just i was a little boy, and i think i´ve grown up a little bit since then. I´m still a kid though. I have a funny heart and the people here love it.
I miss you all, but i am just going to do my thing for the next two years. I´ll be home before you know it! I love you, and i now really love these people and they need this gosple, the people here need values. I´m here for them.
Also, sorry this is long, We made a Quartet. Elders Ames, Knorr, and Ketchum and myself. I just happened to be High Alto but we sang Brightly Beams You´d have been soooo proud. It sounded awesome. We even had dignitaries from the Spanish government and a member of the Seventy present and we sang it again for them also. It was awesome.
I love you all!!!
Elder Brian


No comments:
Post a Comment