WELL HEY THERE!!!
I just have to say that that was a super good day of emails. So - a round of applause for all of you thanks so much!!!
NEW STOVE!!!! I had that adventure here in valencia. Remember when we had to buy a new stove for the piso in Patreix haha It was terrible. But we eventually got it all done.
I miss yard work, personal transportation, and relaxing. But boy oh boy i have enough to do, and it is taking so much time. Some times when you have two minutes to think, it seems crazy that we use every single minute of every single day to do what we do. But i love it. It´s an adventure. And i´m in Spain with the Spaniards. I love it here.
Hey just an fyi. Maria is a lady that we know pretty well here. She is a new convert and takes good care of us. You can find her on fb - and see the pics she takes of us.
I really want an accent like Dallons - i really do. I just don´t know if it´ll happen. "I just gots to work really super hard."
Tania is still doing wonderful and we have some others really close to baptism. JUst the ole Word of Wisdom. It´s terrible here...
I work hard to do all i can, and the days just go by faster. I really don´t want to leave Valencia. I have such good friends here. Such good friends.
I love you guys, and i miss you a lot. I love hearing about everything. And i´m glad everything is ok!!!
Love you,
Elder Brian

