Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tania's confirmation-

This week has been pretty crazy and fast. Tania is an absolute angel!  She was confirmed yesterday and it was soooo super good!! It was perfect and also a testimony meeting and it was just absolutely great!! She´s so psyched to be a member and now she´s all freaked out that she doesn´t have doubts and that she feels the spirit so strong and almost all the time!! She´s figured it out. That is what makes being a missionary worth it. She has just made my mission worth it. Done. But i still got some time to kill so i´m gonna keep on doing what i can hahaha.


I have tried to understand Catalan.. But it´s super different. I think it´s more French than Spanish. But i can understand quite a bit.


Tell Uncle Bart i love him. And that is absolutely wonderful that the missionares are over. Sometimes we just need a reminder. And that´s what the missionaries are for.


I´m glad you like the pictures!! I´ve been trying to take good ones for you haha! Honestly, i think to myself "I should take it like this cause mom would like to see my face, or the name of the place, or whatever!" hahahaha I´m still thinkin of ya, tryin to make you proud.


My companion..... He is from Utah- Spanish Fork. He has been out the same time as Elder Burton. He only has 6 months left. (But boy o boy, I speak better spanish than him!) He´s district leader, but i´m in control of the phone. I do the calls, appointments, numbers. :) Pres Hinckley is still switchin up the mission. It´s is going well, i love the guy, and the mission will be the better because of him! My spanish is coming along. I struggle to express myself from time to time if it´s not religious talk, but understanding is not a problem now. I don´t translate, it just comes in and makes sense. I love it. Bi Lingual. :)


I love you to death, and thank you for everything.
Elder Collin Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment