Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still hot...











Man, it is still super hot here! I really can´t believe it. Really hot. And we just got the news that we now have to wear our suit jackets.. Shoot... No good. Oh well.

 Ether 12. God makes us humble so that we can remember. People need help. I know from helping people here. They can´t and won't do it alone. We have to help. 

I wanted to tell you about a story with an inactive lady. We found her and we were just talking and she is one of those ladies who is more into knowledge. She thinks she is more wise than God. She loves her own freedom more than God...... She tried to take the stand that men and women are the same and that they can switch roles and that religions try to make it different. She thinks science says that we're the same. Well, all I did was pull out my wallet and write on one of the little pieces of paper "Men XY.....Women XX" and handed it to her. I said. "We´re different from the very start." haha You should have seen her face!   - she´s a good lady. Just needs work. Dropped from the church cause of a mean sentence.... LAME. But we´ll be working with her. Just a funny story.
I did two intercombios this week. One in Alcoy, a little mountain city. A really good place. I liked it alot. Look up some pictures of it. The city is 750 years old!






Welp, i love you all very much. I hope you are enjoying yourselves like I´m enjoying myself! hahaha.

Love ya,
Elder Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment