I love you to death mother, but i don´t have a whole lot of time so i am just going to be answering your questions.
I honestly think it´d be better to send things to the Mission office, but if you want you can send it to my flat no problem. If you want it to get to me faster or for whatever reason, yes send it to my piso.
I cán´t believe that Maddie is practically home!!
I also can´t believe that Eric isn´t gone yet!!!! haha
My companion is a second generation. Both his parents are convrts. His family is very active in a very unprosperous part of spain(church speaking) He is 20 and has been out 13 months so far. He lives on the other side of the country. Galicia. Above portugal. He loves being here and is a tall skiiinnnnyyy spaniard- Great kid. I am getting emails weekly from Tania. And i try to write her back when i get the chance.
More in the email to dad! Happy holidays!! love ya,
Elder Collin Brian
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment