Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Monday, January 25, 2010

December 2, 2009


Hey sorry that i am writing a little bit later this week.  I had to do some errands in the mission on Monday.  I was in a train for 9 hours...... KILL ME.   I had to go alll the way back to Valencia to pick up my residency card.   I did get to pass by Vicente Peris and a few other peope.  Tania and Maria weren´t home.   sad..   But it was a very memorable day.

Lets see the District here is Elder Bostrom as leader, and his compnaion elder Bodily,   Next you have me and Serrano.   And also a set of hermanas Camarero and Konopinski.   Two spaniards in one district is huge and very rare but i am loving it.  We speak a lot of spanish.

We had a conference with the area president Elder Kapischka from Germany.   It was absolutely amazing.   He taught us sooo much.   His way of looking at things and bringing all things back to the biginning and removing flaws.   I loved it.  And i was a big part in the conference.  I told the story of the birthday phonecall.   I sang in a musical number. and i was sitting in the front row so i got to stand up and do things and practices with a 70.   GREAT Experience.   I loved it.

I went to singing for the Dead.   The missionaries that are going home.  We have an accapela singing thing in one of the big plazas in barc and we sing for the people going home.  It was sooo good. I saw 10 out of the 15 missionaries in my group!!! i loved it.   I saw tonge again....   It wasn´t that bad but he went out bad.  Emergency transfer cause of a girl... and alll... I have good lineage.. My trainer was the best.. hhahahaha

We went to an Argentin Buffet and i ate my fill!!!  We don´t get food like that EVER here in spain.   We found the buffet in Barc aND I MUst have ate 6 plates!   It was amazing.   A group of 14 missionaries in this buffet   EATING UP A STORM!   hahhahaha great experience.

I set a baptismal date last night.   His name is Freddy.  Young ecuitorian kid   14 years old.   As a mission we are trying to reach our goal of 400 baptisms in one year and we are only 50 off.  I know we can do it if we really try.   I will put in all my efforts.   I know that the lord is ready to bless us.  I´m excited to play a part in it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make it a good one and just relax.


PS:::: Ya wanna know what i had for Thanksgiving?   A ham sandwich.. Just the meat and bread and a glass of tea.. Infusion......   YEAH!!  But it´s ok the Buffet makes up for it :)

I can´t believe how fast time has gone.   YOur birthday, ryker 12, christmas, 8 months.   NUTS-    But i think it´s just cause i´m having fun.   Time flies when you are having fun.

Elder Serrano is the best missionary in being friends with the Members.  Cause he speaks spanish.   We are working this week on references.   WE are going to get to work.   Even though he is cold alllll the time hahaha.   He´s a good guy.

Welp i love you.   This keyboard that i´m using SUCKS  i hate it actually.   But until next week,
Love ya,
Elder Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment