Well hi Dad and family-
Happy New Year. I hope you had a wonderful one!! Only one more for me and three months later I´ll be home. Weird. Time is just flying by. I just hit the double digets in months. 10.
It sure is a little bit different during the holidays here. There isn´t too much of the love. It´s probably due to the lack of family. But the magic just isn´t there. It´s just really different. For New Years we found ourselves in the house of David and Cindy. Cindy is american and she married a David, and they are living here in Terrassa. I´m pretty sure they met in the Mission. But yeah. We ate there and we had so much Chorizo, Salchichon, and Jamon, and other salted food that i was just dying. I ate very well. Toooo well. A lot of food. And we had to leave at 11:20 to get in piso. So i spent the midnight hour in the piso. Actually on the balcony, e. Serrano waited inside, and i just stood there and waited for the cheers and fireworks and bells. It was surreal. Really surreal. I leastened to all the people cheering and blowing horns and all that. And i was just chillin on the balcony. Sometimes looking at the world from a different aspective changes the original picture. I now see the holidays as a different thing. I loved it. hahahaha And i walked inside and told Elder Serrano "Happy New Year Elder" and he said the same in spanish and then said Good Night. hahahahahahah Love it.
That night i just about died from lack of water and abundance of Salt... hyahaha i had to get out of bed twice to drink my fill of water. :) haha
So tuesday we went to Barc and sang in the big plaza. On our way there we had a guy stop us in the road and ask us for a book. hahaha i asked what book? he responded "Mycronomia" i told him i had never heard of it. I asked Whats it about? he told me "BLACK MAGIC" hahahaha i about died and told him we have a book but its more about "white Magic" haha. So funny. It was a good one. And i met a lot of different people cause of transfers. After that we cruised into the Office and picked up my packages. I had one from Mom. With the Seasoning Salt and Pie and all that (THANKS MOM) and another package that was from Maria (in Valencia) Such a great lady. She sent me a box full of treats and two ties. And a nice note. She must still be thinking of me or something.
This week we killed the area book in organization. We are now ready to attack the names and get this place on the move. We just need some progression here and i think i´m going to have to be the one to make it happen. I have set my goals and i plan on completing them. They aren´t that hard i just have to set myself to doing them.
Today we spent the day in the Barcelona. I got a lot of good pictures. And we saw just about everything. The Sagrada Familia. The Park Guell and more. I had a blast and also had the time to eat some Dominos pizza. All in all, a pretty good day.
Tell Ryker that i am sooo soo proud of him. He is the example. And he should be. He´s a stud. Thanks for acting so well. I know for a fact that nothing shows a true diciple like a good example. If you believe the doctrine you live it.
I wish i could have been there for the skiing trip. hahahaha it would have been nice to laugh with you. You just have to laugh!
The parties are a little tiring but it still is a little fun. party after party after party no. Sorry you didn´t get to relax. And i love the fact that Scott and Shane had a party going when Bret got home hahaha. That is just like them. HAPPY HOLIDAYS-
Good luck with your calling and with your goals. And i hope that this year is wonderful and full of progression!!
Love you,
Elder Brian
Monday, January 25, 2010
January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment