Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Monday, January 25, 2010

December 29, 2009 - Mom

Hi mother dearest,

I know we didn´t get to say goodbye but it was good anyways! haha And talking to maddie for those 15 seconds was soooo fun.  Really.  It had been a solid year.   It was a good talk, no worries.  And i´m looking forward to mothers day.

Mother, i do not have an accent.  At all.  I still sound like me.  Perfect little me.  HAHA I know that i don´t have a Spanish accent.  But whatever haha. And maddie sounded pretty different too.  Not a whole lot but a little bit.

Well here is the news.   I am still here in Terrassa.  Elder Serrano is still here in Terrassa and we`ll be kickin it together for one more transfer.  I am looking to better my spanish.  And We´ll do some good work together.  (ps. Elder Raban from my group (he was in my district in Madrid) is now a zone leader...... NUTS.  In his 6th transfer)

Jackson is a stud.  Take care of those boys, cause they are 4 future missionaries, not to mention fathers and whatnot.

We baptized 402 this year.  Goal=Acheived.  Yeah.   HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Love you mom, have a good week,
Elder Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment