Barcelona, and Malaga Spain Missions

Monday, January 25, 2010

December 7, 2009


Dad - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!    And i´m sure glad that you are all still alive!   HAHAHA Stilts really?   Thast just asking for it.   Just save those stilts for me when i get home it would be pretty fun!

LAYNA hahahahaha dont even tell me that.   I felt sooo bad reading that paragraph.   I am really glad that she did it perfectly the second time.  Saved the show.   She is so funny.  I love her to death but sometimes she does some funny things.   Tell her that i think she is a superstar.  Seriously you should hear some of these spaniards speak.   It´s insane how terrible they are.  The choior is just terrible.   But really layna you are so talented.  and i love your singing voice and i even miss it always in the background!  hahaha Love ya sis.

You guys spent a few nights in the Little America and i spent one night in Sabadell.   I had my first intercombio here in Terrassa.   It was really good.  I went with an elder 3 months younger than i am and we just killed it.   I love the mission.  Even though you don´t have any free time hahaha.

I plan on finding a sushi bar somewhere here in Terrrassa and going there to celebrate the christmas season!!   I hope there is one.

This week we did some good stuff.  This Freddy kid is very excited for his baptism.   Really excited.   I hope that he makes it there.   If you wanna hear something amazing..  We want to reach 400 baptisms this year. We need 50 more, and we only had 28 dates set.   This week we went up to 72 dates set!   Thats a mission working in unity to finish something very important.   We will do it.   With the faith and diligence required.

We eat relatively well here in terrassa so don´t worry.   We work hard but there isn´t as much work as in Valencia.   I´m working on that.  I put the ward to work.  Gave out 5 book of mormons to members and they are going to bear testimony and keep it going until christmas.   

Ryker is a stud.  Tell him that he can use all my stuff.  Whatever he´d like (within reason hahahahaha)

I love you guys to death.   I will most likely have you call me on christmas day.  We´ll have to set up the time and number this coming week.  We are planning on doing the calls from the Chapel here.   I think.

Thanks for the money, and even more for the thoughts!   I love you all. Especially in this the christmas/birthday season.   Love life.  Can you believe that mads is home in 8 weeks... Crazy.   I love you all, have a good week,
Elder Collin Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment