Hey dad. Sounds like a terrible week hahahahaha But it was sure some good readin. That´s why you have me with you to help. It wouldn´t have been that bad (seeing how i was always like your little concience telling you yeah no or maybe.. hahaha)
This week for me was ok. The work here in Terrassa is a little bit like the work in Zaragoza. Not a whole lot. We had a mountain load of citas in Valencia. It´s different here, a lot smaller. We just need to find people to teach. It´ll be alright. I´ve got my plans. No worries.
We live on the first floor. It looks bad, but it´s not really all that bad. I love it. Yeah you can sorta see it. The balcony right they is by the study room we have.
Spaniard companion is really good. He speaks pretty good english. Probably better than i speak spanish. But it´s ok, i´m learning a ton from him. Culture, language, and all that. But he´s not that weird so i´ll survive hahaha. No really he´s a good kid.
The R.V.......... THE TRUCK:::::..... hahahah THE SKY LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!HHHAAAA Old man. YOu should just take it easy until i get home! hhaha.
Well here in Terrassa things are going pretty good. It´s a growing area. It still needs a lot of work, but i think it has relatively good leadership. My comp is a really good kid. The only thing is that he doesn´t see the vision. Wards of 500 on each block. He is from Galicia the west. And his ward was like 20. So i need to teach him what exactly we are aiming for but we´ll be alright. We´ll be alright. The piso is relatively nice and i´m living well.
I miss some of the people in Valencia, but i´ll see them again for sure. The area is nice and has two big attached cities. I´m in the Hospitalet zone. It´s starting to get cold but not that bad. I have enough memory cards for my camera. So Don´t worry bout that. Just send everything to the office, that will be better. My shoes are fine, don´t worry. I still have one pair that is like brand new. Maybe some new G´s but i´ll tell you next week my sizes. I don´t have time now. Yeah i could use some Christmas cds though. Maybe kurt bestor.
I´m fine an all. I love you all to death, and i am doing just swimmingly here in Terrassa España!
Love,
Elder Brian


No comments:
Post a Comment